Monday, June 29, 2009

Solon Stars Swim Meet

Well... the swim meet is over. I didn't do as well as I wanted, but I did okay. I was most happy that I dropped one second in the 200 free! My friend came to the swim meet, I was really happy because she doesn't do many meets. And she was at the same session as me! She ROCKED! She dropped 16 seconds in the 100 free! And got her goal time! Ya!
The first day our coaches couldn't come, so we were assigned some random coach. But that was okay, he just stood there. We knew what warm up to do, watched the board, and heat sheet for our events. R wrote down all of our events and most of our times, and appointed herself 'coach' for the day, we did fine. Matt had told me that there may not be a coach on Saturday the night before, and that freaked me out a bit. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Our coaches came on Sunday, and the world was saved. Except it rained... but stopped for my events! I got more pictures from this meet than the CSU meet, here they are! ~~~~~~~~~~~>


I look really weird in that picture, :D ^




My mom is on the right in the picture above and my dad is on the left in the picture below and friends' parents are next to them.


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment