Sunday, February 1, 2009

USC Meet!

Hey everybody! Well, yesterday was our home swim meet. And after, I came home to the super bowl and munchies! I got my 3rd AAA time! In the 50 back! I swam it in the 200 medley relay. I also swam the 100 fly, the 200 IM, (OMG!), the 50 breast and the 400 free relay. The 100 fly and 200 IM was the first time I swam those events. But I got my AA cut in the fly, and was 1/2 a second off a AAA time! I got an A time in the 200 IM too! I had a really messed up back to breast turn though- :(. I came over to my coach and was like "That was a huge 'My Coach Is An Idiot' turn!") I was really happy because when I was swimming, I had a *crowd* of people over at the other end of the pool cheering for me! I was sooooo happy! So thanks to everyone cheering for me! So now for the best part of my posts, the pix! ~~~~~~~~~~~> Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment