Thursday, February 5, 2009

Deadly Hawk in My Yard and New Lego Creations

Hi everyone! My brothers made some more Lego creations, they wanted me to put them on my blog. So here they are! My 7 year old brother made these~And my 10 year old brother made these: Ok~ this doesn't happen everyday. I was inside in my room, and I looked out the window. This big hawk was outside with a dead animal! I was like, omg! I ran and got my family, and we were all watching and I was taking pictures. I got tons, and my brother and I made videos, I have one but it was the only one without us talking throughout the entire thing! It is 24 seconds long, so it is pretty short! Before you see them, I just want to tell you it was SWEET watching it! It was like a nature show, in real life! So here is all of that!














Kewl right? Please stop by our blog, Peanut Men, and enter in our ''contest''. It is small, but we think it should be fun! Here is the adddress to our blog~ http://peanutmen.blogspot.com/

On our blog you will see this on the side~ I made it on Paint!

And for all of you who do Webkinz, there is a new recipe. You make it with Fish Sticks, Cheeses, and a Pretzel all in the Blender. Here is the recipe~




Ok, thanks, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment