Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lots of random things

Hey! I have some random stuff I have been meaning to show you guys, so that is what this post is about. Ok, first, for those who do Webkinz, there have been some secret recipes solved. All of them are made on the stove. First, Poppaballoo (Eggs, Ginger Ale, Strawberry Yogurt), second, Fixichini (Mac & Cheese, Peanuts, Pretzels) and last Pearlipat (Fish Sticks, Pear, Salad). Here they are~






And some legos my brothers made~


And the board game my brother and I made for the germs unit study~
We used these for coins, 40 of them, all made out of clay by us!

Here is the game bord, the 30 question cards, and the game instructions~



We played it yesterday, it was really fun!

My brother had his swim meet on the 12th. He wont take any pix unless he can smile like a hobo or chipmunk. So no pix of him.
I also had practice the 12th. (as I do everyday) Here is the set~
4 100s on the 1:35 Build
2 50s breathing every 7 strokes on the 1:00
8 25s all out sprint on the 1:00!
(repeat this set 3 times)

So that was one of our sprint days. Yesterday we had flight or fight, and next week we will have my fave practice, where the 100s are all out sprints off the block, on 8 minutes!!!!!

OK~ this is really random. We had like SUPER great weather the other day, and my dad was cleaning up on our property and we were like, let us ride in your truck! He let us sit on the back in the trunk (feet dangling!) and he rode us all around forever! It was sssssssooooooooo much fun! We were screaming, it was great!

I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv Fridays! For a few reasons, well mostly one.

1. ***No One's At Practice!***

I know that sounds mean, but like only a few people are there! And if there aren't that many people there can be one person per lane! But I am fine 'cause there are only 2 other people in my lane, compared to like, 10! My friend doesn't like to be in a dif lane than the one I'm in, we sorta keep each other on track in the set. She is really good at intervals. Me... not so much.

We do greek word roots in school. (aka, home) But one we just did and I thought was really cool was Phobos. It means irrational frears. So arachnophobia, is the fear of spiders. (Aracnid, spider, phobia, phobos, fear) See? But you know that people don't have 'phobias about walking out into a busy street. That's because it is all about -irrational- fears. I was reading a book and there is a phobia about getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your moulth. I hope none of you reading this have that one! LOL!

Thank you to my aunt for the scarf making kit, I finished my first scarf everybody! (big BIG round of applause!)




And thanks to my Nana for eveything you sent us!


Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment