Monday, January 26, 2009

TONS of stuff!

Hi! I have tons of stuff to tell and show you guys, so here I go! ~~~~>

Here are the accumulation of all of the lego things my brothers made. They make it, take my camera and get a pix, then beg me to put it on my blog. So here they are!


































We are doing a unit study on germs. One of the things you had to do was take a potato, and cut it in half. On one side someone who hasn't washed hands in a bit rubs them all over, and on the other side some one goes and washes their hands REALLY well then rubs them all over the other one. Now put them in a bag and wait. (we did this on Friday, and checked on Monday)

Now, before you look at the pix, tell me which do you think turned out worse? *Don't look at it!*

Wow, that wasn't hard if you use some common sense! Here are the potatoes- A= Dirty, B=Clean! See the dif? Potato A is darker than potato B, and it had some gross white mold like things on the sides! (EWW!) Anyway, I thought it was cool! I mean, what's cooler than comparing potatoes?!




Here is your dirty hand man~
And I was the clean hand dude! So, now I am going to post about the swim meet(s) I went to! My brother is in a Rec team, and I am on a USA team. Rec is a lot more low key, and it has only 2 teams in a meet. USA is HUGE and is a lot more, intense is the best word. I didn't get pix from my meet because why? I wanted to focus more. But I DO have pix from my brother's meet. My dad took pix and I got to time! I am the one in the pink skort, and my friend from swim team is right next to me. Here they are! ~~~~~~~>
Yup. He did really well! So did I! I came in first in all of my events! And I beat my time in 2. AND I got my second AAA time! 3 STINKING DAYS AFTER MY B-DAY! I was like, NOOO! But I am still in 11-12 because I turned 12! The AAA was in the 50 free, I have a time of 27.06, my coach (the one starring in my mini clip) said I had a 26, but I goofed. So yep! I also swam the 500, I have an A time, but I was just .10 off a AA time! Arg! But over all I am really happy! Now all I have to do is swim the 200 IM and the 100 fly, (which I am swimming this weekend) and I will have completed the IMX challenge! Wooooo Hoooooo!

Oh ya, the other thing I wanted to talk about was my science. I started a new unit but the last one was on Analysis. We did tests to dif things, (like salt, baking soda, sugar, etc.) to try to find out what it was. And we mixed it up to see what the things were too. There were 4 tests, see if it fizzes with vinegar or baking soda water, if it blackens with iodine, and if it burns or melts. So we got to burn stuff over a candle! I have a film of me burning stuff, and I was like so concentrated I look funny! But oh well! Here are the pix and flix~~~~~~~>





Ok, that's all, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment