Sunday, April 4, 2010

Starting Fresh

Well it's long course season again.  All things aside, one of the things this means is I get to start fresh, so to speak.  I got to put all of my medals and ribbons aside, and start with a clean slate.  This is one of those times that you just enjoy.  I felt proud and happy and good about looking at those medals and ribbons, even the 7th place in my breaststroke, and thinking about this SC year. 

I also worked on my first entry in my new swim journal for this LC season today, and unlike what I did in my previous swim journal, I wrote some non-time goals I have for this season down in the front.  It was a positive and exciting entry, and I hope it will set the tone for an excellent season.

I put my old swim journal on the shelf, my box of awards in my closet, and now I am ready for LC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment