Friday, July 31, 2009

First Day Of Champs

Hiya all of you blog readers! Today is the first day of Long Course Champs. I swam the 400 free and my time was 5.02.14. I was really happy because I dropped a lot of time from the last time I swam it, at Freedlander. It was also my 6th Zone cut, so I will be swimming the max number of events at Zones! :D I have the 100 free, 100 back, and 50 fly tomorrow, and on Sunday I will be swimming the 200 back, 50 free and 50 back. Then the bus for Zones leaves on Thursday...


There was a Zones meeting on Monday, and we went over lots of stuff. Though I could barely hear the guy talking, but that's not saying much because I am half deaf. :D Just kidding! We got our roommate assignments too, and I am rooming with this girl that USC "adopted" at Busby because her coach couldn't be there. She is really nice and I am happy about the way that turned out. We also got our team clothes, caps, water bottles, and any other trinkets you happened to buy for Zones. I am getting a suit, but we will get those tomorrow at the meet. I can't wait!


We also got this really cool warm-up jacket, you guys have to see it........








Anyways, that's all! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment