Monday, June 22, 2009

CSU Swim Meet

Hi!!! I just had a meet at Clevelend State, they have a fast pool! I think that overall this was the best meet I have had, like ever. ;) I swam my first quad A times in the 50 free and the 50 back, 2 more zone cuts in the 100 free and 50 fly, 2 team records in the 50 back and 50 fly, and all best times! This is what I swam over the 3 days~~~>

  • Friday Prelims 200 free, 50 free, Finals 200 and 50

  • Saturday Prelims 100 free, 50 fly, Finals 100 and 50

  • Sunday Prelims 50 back, 100 fly, No Finals That Day


I was mostly happy because every time I swam I got a best time! Except for the 200 finals, I was 1/2 a second off. I was also really happy because my main coach, Matt, came for the first time this season. I know he has been really busy but still. It meant a lot when in prelims he told me to go a 28 after I swam a 29 low (in the 50 free), and me thinking that he was joking... then to swim 28.88 at finals! And you know, Charlie called him for me, and Matt just told me I rocked. I would like to point out that was the first time he told me that! I was just like, yaaaaaaaaaaaa!


More news about the meet... we got 2 more swimmers from USC going to Zones, Scottie and Iman! I didn't see the events, but the coaches said that they ruled. Congrats!!! Michael and Matthew 'Flinchstone' also were beating times, set in short course! That ROCKS. Good job to everyone who swam this weekend, it was a long meet!

I didn't get that many pictures from the meet, but here are the ones I did get! ~~~~>
Bye!

2 comments: