Monday, June 8, 2009

CCS Age Group and Open Swim Meet

Hey, everyone! Well, I had a swim meet on Saturday and Sunday. I swam 100 fly, 100 back, 100 free, and 50 fly, 50 back, and 50 free. I also swam on the 200 medley relay. I was backstroke so I started, but it was weird everyone at the far end of the pool. They had to start from a push! It was like back in the Rec team! Though the girl swimming fly didn't have to (back, breast, fly, free) the other 2 did! I tried to touch the wall far on the one side to give the girl more room. I hope it helped! Well, I dropped time in a few events, 50 fly and 100 free I think. My coach also said that I dropped a lot of time in my 100 back for long course, but my converted time is still faster. I was very happy when the meet was over, and I relized that I medaled in all 7 of my events! I was so happy, our relay got in 1st! Anyway, here are some of the pix from the meet~~~~~~~>
Sorry, none of me~ :D Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment