Sunday, May 24, 2009

Youngstown Swim Meet

Hey people! I have a TON of flix (and some pix) for you guys to look at! There were only about 6 people there, and almost everyone has at least 1 of them swimming :D We all swam about the same events, though the Flinchstones didn't come until Sunday. I swam the 100 fly, 50 free and back on Saturday, and 100 back and free, and 50 fly and breast on Sunday. I didn't swim the 100 breast like R did. It was fun, though I really freaked myself out the first day. But I was really excited on Sunday, and I think that helped a lot. I got a best time in the 50 fly and breast, and an accomplishment for me~ I placed in the breast! Which is really not my best stroke!
Another thing that was cool was that I saw a girl from Quads that I didn't think I would see til next year! She danced with me so I wasn't the only dork on the dance floor alone, and we had a ton of fun! She was 10 then, and I think that she turned 11, but I am not sure.

I hope you like the flix! I did all 50 fly, 'cause most of us did that event~




















Happy faces!







Flinchstones!









The HUGE pool!









Best picture pose ever!





Totally should be the cover pix for Splash mag.

No comments:

Post a Comment