Friday, October 31, 2008

Hi everybody!

Hey everyone! There is so much snow!!!!!! I can not believe how much!


I have been reading City Of Ember. I love that book! It is so good! I just finished it a bit ago. I can not wait to see the movie!


My brother and I enjoy playing with Sculpey clay. He makes people in the shape of peanuts, peanut men. My friends like making them too! Here is a pic of some of them~


We have Bee Hive On My Head, Spider Man, Rainbow, 100 $ Dude, and Artist Peanut Man.



We made cute Halloween crafts! We painted jars, they turned out really nice. I made a pumpkin and Frankenstein's monster. Here they are~



Ok, I also adopted the Webkinz bubblegumasaurus! And the webkinz Purple Monster! They are only available at the e-store, so I was very happy! Here is a pic of my webkinz!~

















Some Random Thoughts~

1. I got the Webkinz Purple Monster from the e-store! Ya!

2. I loved the City Of Ember! I can't wait to see the movie!








No comments:

Post a Comment