Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Big Changes For Fred

Fred is my sucker mouth pleco fish I have had for about forever now.  A little bit ago, we moved over from my 30 gallon tank to my much nicer huger 50 gallon tank my mom used to have.  I have been wanting to work on this project for a while now, and finally it got around to being done.  Now Fred has a much larger domain along with all of the other tropical fish in my community.  I got a froggie, 2 platties, and some striped danios, which are all doing well so far.  I think I am going to keep my 30 gallon and transform that one into a guppy only tank. 

I had these 2 big silver dollar fish my mom gave me from when she took down her old tank.  We think they were biting everybody, so they got moved to a smaller 10 gallon tank of their own.  So far they are really not taking it that well.  But you know what?  Adjust or die, and that's the truth.  Other than them, all of the other fish are doing super well.

We had to make lots of purchases for this project, new heaters, gravel and plants, but it was worth it.  I really love my new beautiful tank!

No comments:

Post a Comment