Monday, March 9, 2009

Gold Championships!!!

Hi everyone! OK, all done with golds! Yes! I brought my camera on the last day, and to finals that night. Oh ya, I didn't get sick! Here is what I swam~~~>
  • Friday- 500 free, and 800 free relay
  • Saturday- 100 fly, 100 back, 50 free, 200 medley relay, and the 400 free relay
  • Sunday- 50 fly, 50 back, 100 free, 400 medely relay, and 200 free relay
Finals are nice because~


1. You don't get squashed and/or run over by bigger people because hardly anyone is there.

2. No relays.

3. Only one heat .

4. Pre-seeded.
Here are the highlights - I made it back to finals for all 6 of my events. There were no finals for the 500 but I did cut about 5 seconds from my time. I dropped one second in my 50 Free. I took second place in the 50 Free and the 50 Back and was in the top 10 in all of my other events (except the 500). The girl who beat me in the 50 free set the new record for Lake Erie swimming, congrats!

It was cool because I saw a lot of people from quads there! My friend also came to watch, thanks! Well, here are all of the pix that I got~~~~~>

The good thing about homeschooling is that you can have your breaks when you want them. So we have one of the days of our spring break today! That is sooooo nice! Well, I think that's everything, ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment