Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Swim Meet



I got that^^^^^^ last night for getting my 'Zone Cut' or AAA time in the 100 back!


Hi! I had a swim meet this weekend! Sorry, I don't have any pix because I wanted to focus on the meet. My parents were going to take pix, but their camera stopped working! So all I can do is tell you about it. :( But any way, I did really well! I got my AAA time in the 100 back! I also swam the 200 free for the second time in my life, and I got my AA time! That was the 3rd time swimming the 100 back too! Over the 2 days, I swam 50 fly, back, and free, 100 back and free, and 200 free. I was beat! The pool was OK. But you know IUPUI is the nicest. I have been to worse pools over the summer though, I went to this one pool and the water was murky yellowish! Anyway, at the meet they had so many heats conpared to quads. At quads they only had 2 heats for each event. They had like 9 or more for each event here! It was l--o--n--g---! And they had finals the first day and I made them in both events! I had 100 back and free. So I got to come back and swim them *again*! But it was fun, I am glad it is over though. Now, this week I have to swim the 500 free!

So, I had my camera at practice last night, and I was taking photos of the people that were there early. But here is what happened. My coach and friend were walking down to the end of the pool, and my coach picked her up and carried here the rest of the way! So she bites him on the back! So then when they have to walk back again, my coach picks her up and dunks her head into the pool! So she asks if he will throw her in all the way. They get up onto the diving board and you know he looks like he is going to throw her off. I didn't think he would because he says stuff like that but he never really does. So I got my camera out, and you know all my friends were like, "Wait, let her get her canmra!" So when I get it on he is like, "Do you want me to do it?!" And we are like "Ya!" And he does! OMG, I have it on tape! Here it is!~~~~~>


Sorry it is a bit blurry, I had to zoom in. But anyway, is that funny or what!

My friend was going to take a pix of me. I had my hair down that day and I was like, "Wait my hair is all messed up!" So still smiling I try to flip it back so it doesn't look as bad, and she snaps the pix! So we look at it, it is perfect! It is like, freaky perfect! You have to see~~~~~>





Weird, right? Here are some other pix of my friends from last night~~~~~~>








Well, above this ^ we have my friend, who *will* smile, below, I have my friend, the only other person in my lane, she won't smile, she tries to hide but she still gets on my blog, moo ha ha! And below her is my coach, as you know from his moment of fame in the mini clip.





Well, I think that's all for this post. See you guys!

Random Thoughts~



1. I swam 7,000 yards all together last night! That's 4+ miles!



2. I am reading Uglies, I am 1/2 way done!



3. Tomrrow is my b-day! The 22nd! Yaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment