Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Quads/Lego Guys

Hi everyone! My brothers wanted me to do a post on their Lego guys. They were on You Tube and found these 'how to' guides on how to make game characters out of Legos. Here they are~Ok~ I went to Quads! It was really cool, I beat both my times! I swam 50 free and 100 back. The back was the second time I swam that *in my life*! And I swam it at Quads! If you don't know, it is called Quads because 4 states compete in it. This one was the Mid-States Quad Champs and it had Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. Each state had a different cap, suit, and t-shirt! We all got extra caps so I traded them to get a cap from each state! The pool was the best pool! It is supposed to be the best pool in the US! It had the Olympic Time Trials! OMG! Here are some of the pics I got of the pool, team Ohio, the coaches, and the other teams as well. ~>


And here is a mini clip of a girl doing a dive off the platforms~



I got the webkinz Emperor Dragon too!

Wow, I think that's all, bye!



Random Thoughts~

1. I am going to a HS swim meet today!

2. I got La La Land on my iPod, new fave song!

3. I had a dance at quads, it was really cool because it was my first one! Sorry, no pics of me doin' Cotton Eye Joe.

4. My b-day is coming up, it is the 22nd!


No comments:

Post a Comment